martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

Disney Land















Disney Land is a very funny place. I really love it.





It's a beatiful place, a place with magic. It's a perfect place to dream.





You can see there a lot of games very funniest. You never get tired in this wonderful site.





One of the biggest dreams of the childrens is going to know Disney Land.





I visited Disney Land in Orlando (United States Of America), Disney Land in Tokyo (Japan) and Disney Sea in Tokyo (Japan).





Disney Sea is an other amusement park and it's beatiful and funny too, but all the games in this park is only with water. It's so great!!





The only thing that I need to say here is.........





I REALLY LOVE DISNEY LAND!!

1 comentario:

  1. THIS PLACE IS GREAT REALLY!!!!.I WOULD LIKE TO VISITE IT AND ENJOY THERE WITH MY FAMILY.

    ResponderEliminar