viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

My Childhood


My childhood was so funny and full of experiences. In this stage of my life I could understand many things and with my family I learned things that I never could learn with anyone.


I learning to play and to have fun. My family taught me what bad and good, the values and the feelings.


The people that I adhere more was with my sister Kimi and now she is my best friend in all the world and the best sister in all the universe.
Somethings I'll never forget of my childhood was all the days with my father, every vacations in Disney World, all the wekeends in Simon Parrilla with all my family (father, mother, Kimi and Ken).
Definitely, my childhood was so great!!

2 comentarios:

  1. THA´S BEAUTIFULL STORY
    WOULD YUO WRITE MORE PLEASE?


    ANNIE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Emi, seems like you have lots of things to share in English! I'm really happy you have great memories of your childhood and a close relationship with your family.
    Good job, your blog is awesome!

    ResponderEliminar